|[SZ]| We are Terrorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Form

+5
lSadBlood
iPaark
Golden
SOLDADOZERO
NextKiller
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Application Form - Page 2 Empty Re: Application Form

Post by Ham Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:06 am

- Country: I live in Argentina ~ Uruguay (I am constantly going to Argentina and Uruguay) and i born in England, Liverpool.

- Clan History and state why you left Them (Write none if never been in a clan?) BtL, Forever, SZ, United

- Can You be loyal to Skill?: Yea

- Why do you want to join in Skill?: Great clan.

- How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: 1 year whit (Hamlet 2012-2012), i delated my accunt and i create other (Hamlet (2012-2014)) and now iHam

- Is There Anything else you'd like to let us know?: k
Ham
Ham
Ham Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by SOLDADOZERO Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:10 am

Ham~ wrote:
- Country: I live in Argentina ~ Uruguay (I am constantly going to Argentina and Uruguay) and i born in England, Liverpool.

- Clan History and state why you left Them (Write none if never been in a clan?) BtL, Forever, SZ, United

- Can You be loyal to Skill?: Yea

- Why do you want to join in Skill?: Great clan.

- How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: 1 year whit (Hamlet 2012-2012), i delated my accunt and i create other (Hamlet (2012-2014)) and now iHam

- Is There Anything else you'd like to let us know?: k

but unloyal=?

SOLDADOZERO
[Noob]

Back to top Go down

Post by BatmanIsFear1234 Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:30 am

Clan History and state why you left Them (Write none if never been in a clan?) None

Can You be loyal to Skill?: Yes, this is the only clan I plan to join

Why do you want to join in Skill?: I've been looking for a clan which credits people for specialization in different ways

How long have you been playing and how long do you play?:I have been playing for two years, although I recently just made a new account and I play at least 1-2 hours everyday

Is There Anything else you'd like to let us know?: I have a friend which is one of the devolopers of the game and in the BB, so I can make any recommendations to him if you want

BatmanIsFear1234

Back to top Go down

Post by alexis034 Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:03 pm

Nombre: alexis034

- País: argentina

- La historia del clan y explicar por qué te fuiste (ninguno Escribe si nunca ha estado en un clan?) :en R.T y luego en infernus los dos se borraron

- ¿Se puede ser leal a Habilidad:? si voy a hacer muy leal

- ¿Por qué quieres participar en Habilidad:? por que antes en sz era el mejor clan y ahora lo suige haciendo por q es un gran clan

- ¿Cuánto tiempo has estado jugando y cuánto tiempo se juega:? 1 año, dos meses y 3 horas al dia

- ¿Hay algo más que quieras para hacernos saber:?si que si me aceptan le sere muy fiel a sz o a skills

alexis034

Back to top Go down

Post by SOLDADOZERO Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:36 am

alexis034 wrote: Nombre: alexis034

- País: argentina

- La historia del clan y explicar por qué te fuiste (ninguno Escribe si nunca ha estado en un clan?) :en R.T y luego en infernus los dos se borraron

- ¿Se puede ser leal a Habilidad:? si voy a hacer muy leal

- ¿Por qué quieres participar en Habilidad:? por que antes en sz era el mejor clan y ahora lo suige haciendo por q es un gran clan

- ¿Cuánto tiempo has estado jugando y cuánto tiempo se juega:? 1 año, dos meses y 3 horas al dia

- ¿Hay algo más que quieras para hacernos saber:?si que si me aceptan le sere muy fiel a sz o a skills

contactare contigo

SOLDADOZERO
[Noob]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum