Application Form

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Application Form

Post by NextKiller on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:09 pm



Code:
- Country:

- Gender:

- Clan History and state why you left Them (Write none if never been in a clan?)

- Can You be loyal to Skill?:

- Why do you want to join in Skill?:

- How long have you been playing and how long do you play?:

- Is There Anything else you'd like to let us know?:
avatar
NextKiller
Eternal Member

Posts : 17
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile http://szfamily.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Application Form

Post by SOLDADOZERO on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:52 pm

Lol hi

SOLDADOZERO
[Noob]

Posts : 28
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application Form

Post by NextKiller on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:43 pm

Hey bro Smile
avatar
NextKiller
Eternal Member

Posts : 17
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile http://szfamily.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Application Form

Post by SOLDADOZERO on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:44 am

call everyone here

SOLDADOZERO
[Noob]

Posts : 28
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application Form

Post by Golden on Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:12 pm

hi ^^

Golden

Posts : 1
Join date : 2014-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application Form

Post by SOLDADOZERO on Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:04 pm

hey Very Happy

SOLDADOZERO
[Noob]

Posts : 28
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application Form

Post by Invitado on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:31 pm

Hello Very Happy

Invitado
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Application Form

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:18 pm

HI

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Application Form

Post by SOLDADOZERO on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

O.o ham here wtf

SOLDADOZERO
[Noob]

Posts : 28
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application Form

Post by Invitado on Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:32 am

- Country: Chile

- Gender: male

- Clan History and state why you left Them (Write none if never been in a clan?) Hash. Bliss. TK. SZ

- Can You be loyal to Skill: if much

- Why do you want to join in Skill: poe is a very good clan and I really like

- How long have you been playing and how long do you play: 3 years and play every day

- Is There Anything else you'd like to let us know: Nothing else

Invitado
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Application Form

Post by SOLDADOZERO on Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:43 am

TheStorm wrote:- Country: Chile

- Gender: male

- Clan History and state why you left Them (Write none if never been in a clan?) Hash. Bliss. TK. SZ

- Can You be loyal to Skill: if much

- Why do you want to join in Skill: poe is a very good clan and I really like

- How long have you been playing and how long do you play: 3 years and play every day

- Is There Anything else you'd like to let us know: Nothing else

hablo contigo ahora

SOLDADOZERO
[Noob]

Posts : 28
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application Form

Post by iPaark on Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:17 pm

- Name: iPaark

- Age 11

- Country: Mexico

- Gender: Male

- Clan History and state why you left Them (Write none if never been in a clan?)

- Can You be loyal to Skill: Yes?

- Why do you want to join in Skill: Why is A Clan Pro?

- How long have you been playing and how long do you play: 2 years & Juice 4 hours?

- Is There Anything else you'd like to let us know: I know you I SOLDADOZERO from SZ?
avatar
iPaark
[Noob]

Posts : 5
Join date : 2014-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application Form

Post by NextKiller on Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:58 pm

iPaark wrote:- Name: iPaark

- Age 11

- Country: Mexico

- Gender: Male

- Clan History and state why you left Them (Write none if never been in a clan?)

- Can You be loyal to Skill: Yes?

- Why do you want to join in Skill: Why is A Clan Pro?

- How long have you been playing and how long do you play: 2 years & Juice 4 hours?

- Is There Anything else you'd like to let us know: I know you I SOLDADOZERO from SZ?
I'm sorry men but you are reject, because you account is new and we don't accept new members.. only 2012.. or 2013
avatar
NextKiller
Eternal Member

Posts : 17
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile http://szfamily.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Application Form

Post by SOLDADOZERO on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:17 pm

NextKiller wrote:
iPaark wrote:- Name: iPaark

- Age 11

- Country: Mexico

- Gender: Male

- Clan History and state why you left Them (Write none if never been in a clan?)

- Can You be loyal to Skill: Yes?

- Why do you want to join in Skill: Why is A Clan Pro?

- How long have you been playing and how long do you play: 2 years & Juice 4 hours?

- Is There Anything else you'd like to let us know: I know you I SOLDADOZERO from SZ?
I'm sorry men but you are reject, because you account is new and we don't accept new members.. only 2012.. or 2013


espera el es desalmado11 si es asi el puede entrar

SOLDADOZERO
[Noob]

Posts : 28
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application Form

Post by NextKiller on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:18 pm

Oh ok sorry..
avatar
NextKiller
Eternal Member

Posts : 17
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile http://szfamily.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Application Form

Post by SOLDADOZERO on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:18 pm

esperemos aver si es cierto que es el

SOLDADOZERO
[Noob]

Posts : 28
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application Form

Post by iPaark on Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:07 pm

No Te Preocupes Next Alguien me Baneo my Cuenta & me la Borro HaHa
avatar
iPaark
[Noob]

Posts : 5
Join date : 2014-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application Form

Post by Invitado on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:34 pm

yo creo que deverian dejar el spam no?

Invitado
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Application Form

Post by Invitado on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:44 pm

iPaark wrote:- Name: iPaark

- Age 11

- Country: Mexico

- Gender: Male

- Clan History and state why you left Them (Write none if never been in a clan?)

- Can You be loyal to Skill: Yes?

- Why do you want to join in Skill: Why is A Clan Pro?

- How long have you been playing and how long do you play: 2 years & Juice 4 hours?

- Is There Anything else you'd like to let us know: I know you I SOLDADOZERO from SZ?















~This Guy Is Desalmado11 ~

Invitado
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Application Form

Post by SOLDADOZERO on Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:19 pm

lol yeeaaahh

SOLDADOZERO
[Noob]

Posts : 28
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application Form

Post by lSadBlood on Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:04 pm

alo buenas Very Happy

lSadBlood
[Special Puta]

Posts : 1
Join date : 2014-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application Form

Post by SOLDADOZERO on Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:09 pm

alo que hace

SOLDADOZERO
[Noob]

Posts : 28
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application Form

Post by SniperLyfe on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:35 pm

-Name: SniperLyfe

-Age: 14

-Country: USA

-Gender: Male

-Clan History and state why you left them (Write none if you never been in a clan): SS, ViP, I left em because I really didn't like em

-Can you be loyal to Skill: Yes

-Why do you want to join Skill: I want to join Skill because I know the clan can make history and be really skills.

-How long have you been playing and how long to you play: I've been playing Begone for 2 years now/ I play 2 hours a day.

-Is there anything else you'd like us to know: I am EagleMan, I would love to be in Skill.

SniperLyfe
[Special Puta]

Posts : 5
Join date : 2014-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application Form

Post by NextKiller on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:38 pm

SniperLyfe wrote:-Name: SniperLyfe

-Age: 14

-Country: USA

-Gender: Male

-Clan History and state why you left them (Write none if you never been in a clan): SS, ViP, I left em because I really didn't like em

-Can you be loyal to Skill: Yes

-Why do you want to join Skill: I want to join Skill because I know the clan can make history and be really skills.

-How long have you been playing and how long to you play: I've been playing Begone for 2 years now/ I play 2 hours a day.

-Is there anything else you'd like us to know: I am EagleMan, I would love to be in Skill.

Good Luck men, now u are member of Zero..
avatar
NextKiller
Eternal Member

Posts : 17
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile http://szfamily.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Application Form

Post by SniperLyfe on Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:44 pm

-Recruitment Freeze-
Please do not post any app's if you do you will automatically rejected
Have a nice day
~SniperLyfe

SniperLyfe
[Special Puta]

Posts : 5
Join date : 2014-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application Form

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum